I am going to generate another portfolio with high volatility, not for the faint heart.
Like the previous one, I am going to hold 4 in this holder portfolio.
for now I will keep 1/4 in cash and wait ASPV's phase III trial result. (if that fails, I will be interested in EICU, NBIX or JRCC depends on the price and situation.
the already decided 3 are
Will use today's open to track the performance.
Got all the inital prices:
I am not saying you should buy at that price, since this is a holder portfolio, don't want to do any market timing at all.