Saturday, May 19, 2007

Update on SIGA

Now we have a complete story to tell about the kid.

"...
“He looked like he was going to die,” Dr. Kahana recalled.

The doctors worked with the Food and Drug Administration to allow the use of an experimental drug for smallpox, ST-246, from Siga Technologies, which appeared to begin turning the case around.
..."

and He "has recovered", what a happy ending.

I really don't care about how long I have to wait to see the sizeable return from holding SIGA. I feel lucky to find this company and feel comfortable holding it. The price movement can be volatile, however I know the downside risk holding SIGA is really low.

I just love such stocks with seemingly high risk(due to high volatility) but actual low risk. It really creates a lot of great investing opportunities.

Update:
SIGA may actually go lower the next week. I just know it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
How do you know siga will go lower this week?
What might be good entry point if I want to increase my current position?

Thanks,

Robin said...

there is a new SEC filling about future new offering, which might bring down the price a bit

Anonymous said...

just saw your new update on this one. Would it be better if we wait the price getting lower? Thanks,

Robin said...

sure, you can wait, until the bottom gets extended.