1. words about the Phase II 21-day safety trial
2. update on legal complaint with PharmAthene
3. update on the 2-year old indiana boy (from the last time NPR news he is heading home, full recovery is expected)
4. update DoD, BioShield, Foreign government, WHO's stockpile plan
5. R&D roadmap, more info about stuff they are working on besides ST-246 and ST-294
6. funding, financial situation
highly anticipated CC. will drive pps above 5 for certain.
the key person is the new CEO Dr Eric Rose. This guy is very good, it is certainly a great confidence boost for me to stay long with SIGA when I came to know he took the job as CEO. Will generate a lot of publicity and leveage his connections to get SIGA to the next level